- 02/14/2020 - The Related Data Sites page has a new link to CDC, Interactive Atlas of Heart Disease and Stroke.
- 02/14/2020 - The URL's of our map and feature services have been updated. Please refer to our Map Services documentation page and update your service connection accordingly. The legacy map services will be discontinued on April 3, 2020.
- 02/14/2020 - An update to the Congressional and Senators data is released. This data is available in the Data Explorer, Data by Geography, and HRSA Fact Sheets.
- 01/17/2020 - The 2018 data from the National Sample Survey of Registered Nurses (NSSRN) has been released
- 12/31/2019 - A new dashboard titled Hypertension Control has been released. Using information from the Uniform Data System (UDS), the Hypertension Dashboard provides a multilevel view of hypertension control (high blood pressure control) in HRSA-funded health centers. Users can compare annual health center- and state-level UDS hypertension data to national benchmarks.
- 12/17/2019 - Annual data from the AHEC-Area Health Education Centers has been updated (data as of September 30, 2018). This data is available in the Map Tool, Health Sites Dashboard, and Area Health Education Centers Directory Report.
- 12/07/2019 - Quarterly data from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for hospitals, nursing facilities, and other facilities has been updated (data as of October 01, 2019). This data is available in the Data Explorer, Map Gallery, Map Tool, Reports, and Quick Maps.
- 11/22/2019 - The Find Grants tool has been improved with easier-to-use menus and faster response time.
- 10/26/2019 - Quarterly data from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for hospitals, nursing facilities, and other facilities has been updated (data as of July 02, 2019). This data is available in the Data Explorer, Map Gallery, Map Tool, Reports, and Quick Maps.
- 10/04/2019 - An updated version of the Map Tool has been released. The Map Tool application features a variety of data on grants, health centers, and demographics.
- 09/03/2019 - The HPSA Find tool is updated to include Auto-HPSA data for Federally Qualified Health Centers and Federally Qualified Health Center Look-alikes. For all other HPSA facilities the tool displays additional site information.
- 08/30/2019 - Updated Area Health Resources Files (AHRF) data is now available (data as of July 31, 2019). This data is available via the Data Download.
- 08/09/2019 - A updated version of the Quick Maps has been released. These Quick Maps applications feature a focused set of data that relate to a particular topic such as grants, health care shortage and need, or HRSA-supported health care resources.
- 08/02/2019 - Data by Geography has been updated. The tool provides an overview of HRSA's investments nationwide or by geographic area, including: HHS region, state, county and congressional district.
- 07/30/2019 - data.HRSA.gov has redesigned the Data Portal into the Data Explorer. This new tool is more intuitive, gets results in fewer steps, and allows you to update your data view dynamically without starting over.
- 06/25/2019 - The 2019 Federal Register Notice is now available on the Shortage Areas, Medicare Physician Bonus Payment Eligibility Analyzer, and Find Shortage Areas by Address pages.
- 06/22/2019 - Quarterly data from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for hospitals, nursing facilities, and other facilities has been updated (data as of Apr. 1, 2019). This data is available in the Map Gallery, Map Tool, Data Portal, and Quick Maps.
- 05/17/2019 - A new dashboard titled Health Professions Training Programs has been released. The dashboard displays data on health workforce training initiatives that aim to increase the diversity of the nation’s health professions workforce and to offer high quality, culturally-competent care within underserved communities.
- 05/16/2019 - A new application titled Fact Sheet Maps has been released. View and interact with HRSA grant summary data at national, regional, state, county, and Congressional District level.
- 05/10/2019 - An update to the Congressional District Boundaries for the 116th Congress has been released (data as of Jan. 1, 2018). This data is available in the Data by Geography, HRSA Fact Sheets, and Map Tool
- 05/03/2019 - An updated release to the Find Grants tool is now available.
- 04/27/2019 - Online processing of shortage designation applications has resumed.
- 04/26/2019 - The Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Center data has been updated (data as of Dec. 31, 2018). This data is available on the Health Sites Dashboard, Find a Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Center locator tool, and Widget.
- 04/19/2019 - A new video titled Recording of 3/5/2019 data.HRSA.gov Webinar is now available on the How-To-Videos page.
- 04/01/2019 - The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Recipients and Sub-Recipients data has been updated (data as of Dec. 31, 2017). This data is available in the Data Portal, Ryan White HIV/AIDS Recipients and Sub-Recipients Report, and Data Downloads.