- 09/03/2019 - The HPSA Find tool is updated to include Auto-HPSA data for Federally Qualified Health Centers and Federally Qualified Health Center Look-alikes. For all other HPSA facilities the tool displays additional site information.
- 08/30/2019 - Updated Area Health Resources Files (AHRF) data is now available (data as of July 31, 2019). This data is available via the Data Download.
- 08/09/2019 - A updated version of the Quick Maps has been released. These Quick Maps applications feature a focused set of data that relate to a particular topic such as grants, health care shortage and need, or HRSA-supported health care resources.
- 08/02/2019 - Data by Geography has been updated. The tool provides an overview of HRSA's investments nationwide or by geographic area, including: HHS region, state, county and congressional district.
- 07/30/2019 - data.HRSA.gov has redesigned the Data Portal into the Data Explorer. This new tool is more intuitive, gets results in fewer steps, and allows you to update your data view dynamically without starting over.
- 06/25/2019 - The 2019 Federal Register Notice is now available on the Shortage Areas, Medicare Physician Bonus Payment Eligibility Analyzer, and Find Shortage Areas by Address pages.
- 06/22/2019 - Quarterly data from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for hospitals, nursing facilities, and other facilities has been updated (data as of Apr. 1, 2019). This data is available in the Map Gallery, Map Tool, Data Portal, and Quick Maps.
- 05/17/2019 - A new dashboard titled Health Professions Training Programs has been released. The dashboard displays data on health workforce training initiatives that aim to increase the diversity of the nation’s health professions workforce and to offer high quality, culturally-competent care within underserved communities.
- 05/16/2019 - A new application titled Fact Sheet Maps has been released. View and interact with HRSA grant summary data at national, regional, state, county, and Congressional District level.
- 05/10/2019 - An update to the Congressional District Boundaries for the 116th Congress has been released (data as of Jan. 1, 2018). This data is available in the Data by Geography, HRSA Fact Sheets, and Map Tool
- 05/03/2019 - An updated release to the Find Grants tool is now available.
- 04/27/2019 - Online processing of shortage designation applications has resumed.
- 04/26/2019 - The Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Center data has been updated (data as of Dec. 31, 2018). This data is available on the Health Sites Dashboard, Find a Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Center locator tool, and Widget.
- 04/19/2019 - A new video titled Recording of 3/5/2019 data.HRSA.gov Webinar is now available on the How-To-Videos page.
- 04/01/2019 - The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Recipients and Sub-Recipients data has been updated (data as of Dec. 31, 2017). This data is available in the Data Portal, Ryan White HIV/AIDS Recipients and Sub-Recipients Report, and Data Downloads.
- 02/20/2019 - A new dashboard titled Maternal and Child Health Bureau - Healthy Start has been released. The dashboard displays data on MCHB’s Healthy Start Program participants and program performance measures by nation and state for 2018.
- 02/15/2019 - Quarterly data from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for hospitals, nursing facilities, and other facilities has been updated (data as of Jan. 2, 2019). This data is available in the Map Gallery, Map Tool, Data Portal, Quick Maps and Reports.
- 02/01/2019 - The HRSA Fact Sheets is updated to include FY 2018 data. Also, new tabular reports are now available; view the Health Professions Loan Program Grantee Report and Ryan White HIV/AIDS Recipients and Sub-Recipients Report.
- 01/18/2019 - American Community Survey (ACS) (2013-2017) data has been updated with the most recent updates from the U.S. Census Bureau. ACS data is available in the Data Portal, Map Tool, and Quick Maps.
- 01/15/2019 - Updated ZIP Code Boundaries data is now available (data as of Mar. 1, 2017). This data is available via the Map Tool.
- 01/15/2019 - Daily updates of Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) data have been suspended and HPSA scores locked for the National Health Service Corps and NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Programs’ new award application cycle. Daily HPSA data updates to the HRSA Data Warehouse are scheduled to resume in Spring 2019. Please direct any questions to your State Primary Care Office or the appropriate Shortage Designation Project Officer.
- 01/07/2019 - A new How-To Video titled Finding and Exploring Shortage Areas has been released. The video focuses on how to find Shortage Areas using our easy-to-use online tools, including HPSA Find, MUA Find, Shortage Area by Address, and the HPSA/MUA Tableau Dashboards.
- 12/07/2018 - Updated Veterans Health Administration (VHA) data is now available (data as of Sept. 30, 2018). This data is available via the Map Tool.