The HRSA Data Warehouse website provides maps, data, reports, and dashboards to the public about HRSA’s health care programs. The data integrates with external sources, such as the U.S. Census Bureau, providing information about HRSA’s grants, loan and scholarship programs, health centers, and other public health programs and services.
On this website, you can:
- Analyze, sort, and filter data on interactive dashboards
- Locate HRSA’s health centers and other HRSA-supported programs and services
- View HRSA’s data on maps
- Query and explore data using query tools and reports
- See what HRSA is doing in your state, county, region, and congressional district
- View and compare data by geography, by topic, and by HRSA program area
- Download data for research and analysis
- Embed widgets on any website to provide access to HRSA data
- Connect to HRSA data from third party applications through map services and web services
- Create custom maps and reports
If you have suggestions about how to improve the site, have questions about the information on the site, or have technical problems, please contact:
HRSA Contact Center
Phone: 877-464-4772 (TTY: 877-897-9910)
Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, weekdays (except federal holidays).
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for additional resources.
data.HRSA.gov is maintained by the Division of Data and Information Services within HRSA's Office of Information Technology.