Primary Health Care Coronavirus Related Grants by State Funding Report
Use the dropdown filters below to view state and health center data for coronavirus-related grants.
Note About This Report
- The funding data displayed from this report represent the initial funding amounts awarded by HRSA to eligible health center awardees for the following awards:
- FY 2020 Coronavirus Supplemental Funding for Health Centers (H8C)
- FY 2020 Expanding Capacity for Coronavirus Testing (ECT) (H8E)
- FY 2020 Health Center Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Funding (H8D)
- FY 2020 Health Center Program Look-Alikes: Expanding Capacity for Coronavirus Testing (L1C)
- FY 2021 American Rescue Plan - Funding for Native Hawaiian Health Care (H2C)
- FY 2021 American Rescue Plan - Health Center Construction and Capital Improvements (ARP-Capital - C8E)
- FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Funding for Health Centers (H8F)
- FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Funding for Health Center Controlled Networks (HQC)
- FY 2021 American Rescue Plan - Funding for Look-Alikes (L2C)
- FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Funding for National Training and Technical Assistance Partners (U3F)
- FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Funding for State and Regional Primary Care Associations (U5F)
- The initial funding amounts may not match the data from other tools or applications on data.hrsa.gov because the other tools provide the grant funding status in real-time. For more information, contact Health Center Program Support or call 877-464-4772 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday - Friday (except federal holidays).