Bureau of Health Workforce Field Strength and Students and Trainees Dashboards
BHW’s Field Strength and Students and Trainees Dashboards offer data tools and information related to the National Health Service Corps (NHSC), Nurse Corps, Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery (STAR) Loan Repayment Program (LRP) and Pediatric Specialty (PS) Loan Repayment Program (LRP) participants.
- The Field Strength Dashboard shows program participants who are currently fulfilling their service commitments at approved health care sites as of September 30 of prior fiscal year. Use the tool to:
- View data for NHSC, Nurse Corps, STAR LRP, and PS LRP participants in the field across programs and disciplines.
- Analyze results for specific subsets of the data by filtering on various program, location, shortage designation, and site attributes.
- Analyze field strength results on a map of the United States.
The Students and Trainees Dashboard shows participants in the NHSC Scholarship Program, NHSC Students to Service Loan Repayment Program, and the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program. It includes future members of the programs’ field strength who are pursuing health professions degrees or advanced training as of September 30. All dashboard data is available going back to Fiscal Year 2019. Use the tool to:
- View the pipeline for Nurse Corps Scholarship and NHSC Scholarship and Students to Service Programs.
- Gain insight into the disciplines and school locations of future clinicians preparing to serve in high-need communities across the country.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or feedback on how we can improve these dashboards, email BHWData@hrsa.gov with the subject
BHW Field Strength Dashboards.